February 6, 2013

Unique Nashelle Handmade Jewelry

Nashelle has a wide selection of jewelry to suit our taste.  I found the designs of the earrings, necklaces, rings and bracelets to be very original and unique.  The simplicity of some designs are inspired by nature and some jewelry have a combination of metal and stone.  I felt a sense of peacefulness and appreciation in all the Nashelle designs, so I had a hard time to choose one that I liked :)
After going through their wide selection, I chose this beautiful stack 'pure' bracelet that goes well with any outfit and can be worn for any occasion.  It looks like there are lots of bangles, but it is a one-piece bracelet that doesn't make noise.  I like the look of wearing 7 bangles without the jingle :) so I found this bracelets very pleasing to wear.  I like how easy it is to put and remove the bracelet.  This sturdy bracelet is available in brass, gold fill and sterling silver.  
I am glad Heather Straw, the founder of Nashelle, uses recycled 14k gold fill, sterling silver material and natural gemstones to make the jewelry.  Each piece of Nashelle jewelry is carefully handmade and not mass-produced so they take a lot of care and love when making these.
Nashelle also allows us to create custom keepsake necklace and bracelet to our liking. They also have Nash for him, which would make lovely gifts for any occasion.  I found their site easy to navigate by clicking on shopping by category and collections.  These classic, modern, chic, bold, beautiful, clean and detailed designs make it a wonderful gift to give any lady, young or old.  
A few gift giving ideas under $40 from Nashelle
I heart Nashelle's values of ‘paying it forward’, as they are dedicated to extend a helping hand to those in need, in their own community and beyond.  Their intention is with every piece of jewelry they sell, they give back to those in need through food, cloths, medical expenses and by supporting local schools.  They currently support disaster relief, KIDS Center, Family Access Network, Cancer Awareness and Feeding America.  We can purchase Nashelle online or in any of the 400+ high-end boutiques worldwide, and be part of helping those in need. 
Keep in touch with nashelle through their Facebooktwitter and pinterest as they post new designs, promotions and information.
All rights reserved on mentioned photographs and written content Createwithmom © 2011 - 2013. Please Ask First

12 comments:

  1. How have I not heard of this website before, jewellery under $40? There are some great choices there. I am loving that band ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bracelet is simply lovely. I would love one just like that! {bracelets are my favoirte piece of jewelry}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty and I love that it can be used to dress up any outfit since it's a solid color that goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that bracelet! and great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I like the "recycled" idea for jewellry. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice bracelet...and beautiful design...looks like bangles set...
    Cardiac Surgery India

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unique jewelry existing from the beginning of history. First they were made of materials that are more readily available to a person, such as animal bones, stones, trees and places near the sea, made use of oysters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all the jewelery design looking very nice and beautiful..colorful jewelery looks fabulous...
    Joint Replacement India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)